EMC manufactures a Surface Mount Process Carrier to meet a variety of needs:
Surface Mount Process Carriers are designed to fixture a circuit board through the entire assembly process, including screen print, pick & place, reflow and wash.
- Eliminates unwanted handling of the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) by operators
- Made of composite materials that remain stable with repeated passes through the hostile production environment
- Many clamping methods are available – such as spring-loaded clamps, side force clamps, extremely thin stainless steel clamps and spring-supported location pins
- Keeps boards rigid through the entire process, ensuring solder joint integrity
Adjustable Process Carriers are made to accommodate various PCBs.
- Ideal for contract manufacturers
- Available with adjustable or dedicated tooling
- Great for short runs and prototypes
Download the Process Carrier Design Sheet (.DOC file)